JC V1SE Battery Repair Board Flex Cable for iPhone 13 pro, pro max’
JC V1S Battery Repair Board Flex Cable for iPhone 13 pro max Repair Programmer Battery Read Write Remove Error Health Warning
This JCID Flex Cable is intended for replacing the faulty battery flex cable on iPhone 12 pro max.
If you replace the battery of iPhone or above, whether it is a genuine battery or a third-party repair battery, you will see this message on the iPhone.
It means that the battery in the device cannot be verified as a genuine product, and the maximum capacity will not display the percentage.
That`s when you need JC V1S Programmer + JCID Tag-on Battery Repair Flex Cable for iPhone.
- It can solve the maintenance problems such as the charging times, battery lifespan, battery code, warning message pop-up.
- Intelligent and stable : this solution is to connect a third-party flex cable on the original battery board, and modify the data through PRO1000S or V1S.
- The core of the solution is to rely on the original battery board, so it does not affect the charging and discharging characteristics of the battery.
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Model Number: JC V1SE Battery Repair Board
- Material: Plastic
- Usage: Commercial Manufacture
- Item: JC V1S multi-functional Programmer
- Feature: with Battery flex cable
- Used: for iPhone 13 pro max
- Function: Battery Data Program
- Application: for Repair Reading and Writing
- Application 2: Battery Error Health Warnning
- Function 2: repair Non-Genuine Battery Warning
- Used for: Non-Genuine Battery Pop Ups Widows Error
- Feature 2: Unable verify genuine battery Warnning