JCID Programmer PRO1000S Display Tester MAIN MODULE, JC Pro 1000S 32/64 Bit Nand Module, JC P7 Pro PCIE\ Programmer, JCID BGA1 10 MODULE NAND READ FOR IPHONE 8-11 PRO MAX
JC PRO1000S Multi-Functional iPhone Chip Programmer for Battery Tester / Data Cable Detection / Earphone Detection and NAND / EEPROM IC / Baseband EEPROM IC Reading / Re-writing
4.3-inch Touch display Screen
Free RTOS operation system
Touch Control Home Button
Support turn on /off, return function,
Internal original brand battery,
Support Chinese / English Language,
Support Online / offline model,
Support APP software update and function updated in future.
iPhone X, XR, XS
iPhone XS Max
iPhone 11,11Pro,11Pro Max
The face ID always asks to “Move your head slowly to complete the circle”,
JCID advises you how to fix the problem easily and conveniently.
The below procedures do not need to connect network, no need unbind.
Step1: Read the original dot matrix encrypted data
1) Connect the Dot Matrix Detection Module to JC PRO1000S
2) Clip the original dot matrix cable to correct socket, click Check, see if any damage for the cable
3) If any damage ,click Read-Save ,to save the read out data to PRO1000S
Step2: Burn to the new replacement dot matrix cable
1) Clip the JC dot matrix cable to the detection module,click Check to confirm nonrmal
2) Open the saved data, click Burn, to write the original data to the replacement cable
Step3: Replace the dot matrix cable
No disassembly of the original chip, encrypted data permanent storage, recover any time in need!
1) Replace the original dot matrix cable with new JC dot matrix cable
2) Install and handle well the new replacement dot matrix cable