MECHANIC R300 Solder Wick 1.5mm Desoldering Braid Wire Tin Remover BGA Welding Soldering Tools
- This desolder wick is used for removing excess solder from Printed circuit board you are working on. The extended metal tip allows you to use this without risking burning your hand from being too close to the soldering iron.
- Width: 2.0mm
- Length: 1.5m
- Scope of application: Tin removal
- Maximum suction: 30
- Brand : MECHANIC R300
- Material: Copper.
- Type : Desoldering Braid.
- Length: 1.5 m
- Weight: about 8 g
- Width : 1.5mm
- Feature : Anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion.
- Function : Used to remove excess solder.
Pure oxygen free copper wire, no clean flux for easy to use. The solder wick can help clean some residue flux and BGA thermal bonding pad too.
– Wide Range of Uses Ideal for use in labs, service shops, schools (STEM – steam), home and industry welding work.
Be the first to review “MECHANIC R300 Solder Wick 1.5mm Desoldering Braid Wire”