- Insulates printed circuit board against shorting and arcing.
- This paint is used to protect PCB traces from corrosion & moisture. It requires a UV light to cure the paint.
- Used for repairing PCB after soldering and rework.
- Used for shielding jumper wire after micro-soldering work.
- Recommended for protection on mobile phone logic boards.
100% Brand New
Insulates printed circuit board against shorting and arcing.
This paint is used to protect PCB traces from corrosion, moisture.It is also used for repairing PCB after soldering, rework.
Syringe Length: Approx. 10 cm
Capacity: 10 ml
Apply paint on your PCB.
Spread it on the PCB with covering the transparent mask film.
Expose it under UV light ( or sun ) for a few minutes.
Wash away the extra paint by gasoline or oil base solvent.
Be the first to review “MECHANIC LVH900-GY 10ML Green UV Solder Mask Ink”